Updates!!!

It has been a while since I have updated any of my projects. But I am sure that is okay for the one who is following. :)

Updates


Trash Buddy - The KS campaign failed, however we were able to take the idea to a local entrepreneur who has decided to license it from us. More to come on this when the contracts have been signed.

Latter-Day Launch - We have cleared up some issues we were having with our payment partner and are getting closer to launch which will probably be in the next couple weeks.

My Game Mill - We are out to bid on the development. Once those numbers are in we will pull together the KS campaign. We have had testers on the site for a month now. Although there isn't a lot they can do for now it seems to be going well. Should launch the KS campaign next month.

Dicetropolis - After receiving playtester comments and bids for manufacturing I have gone back to the drawing board. Unfortunately this has zapped all of the momentum the project had, so I will have to re-build it as we go. I am looking to do more of a modular game format. You can follow that development on DCalGames.blogspot.com or follow it on Facebook.

Comments