Again it has been a while since I have updated what has been going on (not that any one follows this or should).
Trash Buddy - My friend ended up selling off all the rights and patents for Trash Buddy and it is now being run by someone else. You can still get yours at http://amzn.to/2noibQD.
Latter-Day Launch - The partnership for this one fell apart as everyone involved was too busy to devote any time to it.
My Game Mill - This project too has been closed down due to lack of activity. In the mean time Tabletopia came on the scene and killed it.
Game Design - I am still designing games and have quite a few that I am working on. Dicetropolis is still on the forefront along with Summer Job, My First Dungeon, Quest Inc (will need a new name), Kids Racing Game, and a dystopian train game to name a few. I will add updates here and on DCalGames.com.
LDS Board Games - LDSBG is still there. Right now I use it as a way to update the community on what games have come out and have also posted a few reviews.
My Music Program - This project has transformed into AuditionsPlus.com and is moving towards CSMusic.net. We are ever evolving the nature of the business and how we can help the music community.
Everything Board Games - Last but not least is the project that consumes the greatest amount of my time--EBG. This site has evolved a lot over the years and is getting to a really good place. People in the industry know who we are and new game designers and publishers are coming to us to help them promote their games. Right now we focus on reviews, giveaways, and deals. We have seven (soon to be eight) reviewers on board and did over 75 reviews in 2016. We will crush that number this year. In 2016 we held 77 giveaways with over 170 winners. Again this year we are on pace for 4 per week which is 208 giveaways!!! If you haven't seen it yet check us out at www.EverythingBoardGames.com.
Well that is it for now. I do have a couple other projects that are in the wind but mostly relate to EBG. I will update as those come through.
Trash Buddy - My friend ended up selling off all the rights and patents for Trash Buddy and it is now being run by someone else. You can still get yours at http://amzn.to/2noibQD.
Latter-Day Launch - The partnership for this one fell apart as everyone involved was too busy to devote any time to it.
My Game Mill - This project too has been closed down due to lack of activity. In the mean time Tabletopia came on the scene and killed it.
Game Design - I am still designing games and have quite a few that I am working on. Dicetropolis is still on the forefront along with Summer Job, My First Dungeon, Quest Inc (will need a new name), Kids Racing Game, and a dystopian train game to name a few. I will add updates here and on DCalGames.com.
LDS Board Games - LDSBG is still there. Right now I use it as a way to update the community on what games have come out and have also posted a few reviews.
My Music Program - This project has transformed into AuditionsPlus.com and is moving towards CSMusic.net. We are ever evolving the nature of the business and how we can help the music community.
Everything Board Games - Last but not least is the project that consumes the greatest amount of my time--EBG. This site has evolved a lot over the years and is getting to a really good place. People in the industry know who we are and new game designers and publishers are coming to us to help them promote their games. Right now we focus on reviews, giveaways, and deals. We have seven (soon to be eight) reviewers on board and did over 75 reviews in 2016. We will crush that number this year. In 2016 we held 77 giveaways with over 170 winners. Again this year we are on pace for 4 per week which is 208 giveaways!!! If you haven't seen it yet check us out at www.EverythingBoardGames.com.
Well that is it for now. I do have a couple other projects that are in the wind but mostly relate to EBG. I will update as those come through.
Comments